Thursday 14 August 2014

Using Korres hair dye















The colour I used was Korres 7R Copper Blonde.
Korres Herb Balsam Colourant with oats and wheat proteins smells really quite nice for hair dye. This is probably because of the dye being ammonia free (as well as many other ingredients) and is much nicer to your hair because of this.

As my hair was mostly bleached, with about three inches of dark brown roots, I wasn't too surprised by the colour running from my hair when dyed.

After a few washes, the hair that was bleached lost a lot of its colour into a vague ginger-red colour, with the roots staying a darker red like when first dyed.

Though it's far from being my own natural colour, the colour itself looks pretty natural.

My hair hasn't gotten any dryer or ... lacking in "mojo" ... Yes.

The remaining colour is now the same as on the lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment