Sunday 16 November 2014

November Favourites



 The things I've really loved this month:

Korres lipliner 5, and eyeliner 14, and L'Oreal Extreme Platinum. I really enjoy the contrast between the pale hair colour, paling winter-weather skin, and dark lips. Though lipliners are for lining your lips (pretty self explanatory really) if you wont be touching up your lipstick, or just want a matte colour, they do look quite pretty. The L'Oreal hair dye worked reasonably well, especially as I regularly dye my hair. Though I did have to dye my hair twice, and some areas are still quite bronzie.

The nail varnishes are Barry M's Paprika 438, and Mustard 436. Though these colours aren't particularly traditional colours, as they are quite dull and don't sand out much, they are quite autumnal/general cold weather colours.












I have also absolutely adored The Xcerts new album, There Is Only You. It really is such easily listening, and good for rocking about the place.

Giorgio Armani's fragrance Sì smell so delectable, as does the accompanying body lotion, and shower gel. Great Christmas gift, if anyone is unsure what to get for a mother, sister, aunt, or older cousin - not a fragrance for a young girl.

I also love the amount of lace that's going around the place, in dresses, knickers, bras - it feels like a classy trend.




No comments:

Post a Comment